This Week

KeepandShare.com(R)  2013 Calendar with holidays

Monday, May 28, 2012

BAM!

For the last couple weeks I have been tossing around the idea of joining a triathlon group to help prepare me for my first race and maybe even to help motivate me to keep going beyond that. I was very hesitant to sign up and as a matter of fact I started the registration process no less than 3 times before I finally submitted my information. Even though they say they accept beginner triathletes, I don't feel qualified to join such a group. I am hoping that by the time I get my membership packet I'll be in decent enough shape to show up for some of the workouts. This really is a step WAY outside of my comfort zone, but I'm hoping it is a step in the right direction. There is something on the website about race teams, so I think my secret goal will be to qualify to be on one of them at some point, I'm just not going to tell anyone that just yet ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment